The Doxcheck Document Security System provides a secure and verifiable technology in the protection of documents. The system boasts multi-tier safeguards and a robust uptime of at least 99.9%. The secure, and flexible system is hosted on a distributed cloud architecture. This enables institutions to immediately and reliably protect and verify high-value documents 24/7.
1. Generate document using any existing system or through the DOXCHECK system. It will then be uploaded and stored in a secured centralized online portal.
2. A unique DOXCHECK Global Code is assigned to every document using a 2048-bit data security encryption providing one of the highest level of document and data security.
3. With a multi-tiered approval system, you can set approving protocols where appointed persons may check, approve or hold the releases of documents providing you with 100% control on what document are released by your institution.
The Doxcheck Global Code, represented by the tamper-proof Doxcheck Seal, is an encrypted unique code. Only one document can be encrypted into one code that may either be printed or attached to the document.
Any person who is given access to the Doxcheck protected document or the Doxcheck Global Code may verify the authenticity of the document in question through web or mobile.
Any institution/ organization that issues high value documents such as: IDs, Birth Certificates, Training Certificates, Diploma, Transcript of Records, Membership Certificates, Membership Cards, Certificate of Employment, Medical Certificates, Authorization Letter, Good Moral, Any High Value Documents
Any high-value document/s, or document/s that require verification.
1. Doxcheck Standard Codes/ Digital Standard Codes are verifiable for a maximum of 5 years;
2. Doxcheck Lifetime Codes / Digital Lifetime Codes are verifiable for 50 years
Yes. Documents that are not generated through the system may still be verifiable by scanning and uploading the documents to the Doxcheck Document Security System and then assigning the Doxcheck Global Code.
No, Internet connection is required.
Aside from your desktop/ laptop computers, you can access the system through mobile phones or tablets.
Please book an appointment with our Sales Officer. You may contact (02) 5350154 or fill up the inquiry form on our website to book an appointment or demo.
As part of the Doxcheck security protocol, which ensures the integrity of the system and protection of users/members, a legitimate firm must submit the following credentials:
Copy of SEC Registration or equivalent;
Copy of Business Permits or equivalent
Our Sales Officer will be happy to assist you on this.
We utilize Server Virtualization and host through a distributed cloud architecture. Additionally, we have multi-point 2048-bit encryption on the server, data, and database to ensure security.